Denzler makes this website, including all information, files, text, and graphics available for your use subject to the following terms and conditions and such further changes to these terms and conditions as Denzler may publish in the future.
You agree not to copy, republish, frame, download, transmit, modify, sell, assign, distribute, license, sublicense, reverse engineer, or create derivative works based on the website and its content or their preparation and organization, except with prior authorization from Denzler. Furthermore, you agree not to use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction methods in connection with the website.
Disclaimer of Warranties
In using this website you expressly understand and agree that:
- The website and materials contained on it are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and that use of the website and materials is entirely at your own risk;
- Denzler gives no warranties regarding the accuracy, reliability, quality or availability of any materials made available on the website;
- Any damage to your computer or loss of data that results from use of the site, or from downloading of any material will be your sole responsibility;
- No advice or information obtained from the website or its materials shall give rise to any warranty or representation unless expressly stated therein; and
- There may be hyperlinks on the website that may lead to services or sites not operated by Denzler, but no representation or warranty is made by Denzler with respect to the quality or otherwise of such other services or websites. A hyperlink to another website or service shall not be construed as an endorsement of that website or its content.
Denzler offers no warranty that:
- The website or service will meet your requirements;
- Will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free;
- Results obtained will be accurate or reliable;
- The quality of any products, services, or materials purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations;
- And any errors in the software will be corrected.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent not prohibited by applicable law, Denzler is not liable for any direct or indirect damages, arising from or related to: the use or inability to use the website; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data by third parties; statements or conduct of any third party providing services or accessing the website; and any other matter relating to the website, including content you may download, use, modify or distribute.
This notice was last updated December 17, 2014